I love using my crock pot because I can just throw stuff in and when I get home dinner is ready! I was getting tired of the same seasoning so I decided to switch things up! Also, I love Thai food and curry was sounding really good! Here is what I came up with.
- 4 frozen chicken breast
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper (red, orange, or yellow)
- 2 Tbs Green curry paste
- Curry powder
- put sliced onion and bell pepper in the crock pot
- Add coconut milk and chicken stock
- Add green curry paste and mix in with liquid
- add frozen chicken breast
- sprinkle with some extra curry powder
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours!
- After cooked shred chicken with fork
- Serve in bowl and top with avocado